Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt1 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt1

I voice Richard Aiken in the next ones!

I liked the first part a lot. I thought Nemesis was funny Cody and I can't wait to see how the next one will be.

The Catch of the Day The Catch of the Day

Very Enjoyable...

It was reminiscent of the ren and Stimpy animation. The part when he looked at his watch with a hairy arm just made me remember that I dont know. But i felt like a child again watching your animation and i thoroughly enjoyed it thank you.

art in the playground art in the playground

Absolutely Amazing Animation

It was great. I have never seen such smooth flowing animation in a piece that was so simple yet it made me laugh. It was just a great animation all around and I've got to give you a round of applause... clap clap clap. Thank you for that beautiful animation. I hope to God that your teacher gave you an A on that project as well.

Navahls Anime Intro Navahls Anime Intro

Not to good

Im sorry but i turned this off. The sound sucks. The graphics are ok but its nothing weve never seen. So spruce up graphics and sound and it would be decent.

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

Absolutely great.

Funny. This guy made so much fun of MJ that you will be emailing this to friends.

FBI: Paris Sex Tape FBI: Paris Sex Tape

That was fed up.

It was realy funny.

From Above From Above

I'd give it 3000010102038012937810938

The picture at the end is what made me laugh!!!!

How Many Licks? How Many Licks?

What the fuck!

It was fuckin awesome, watch this now

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

It was soo stupid it was funny!

A lot of parts were stupid

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Dude friggen awesome

This was some of the best flash work i have seen in years. Like that broken saints crap. it was beutiful but, it was ruined by the lack of sound or.. story. But this was cool